The Adventures of Jane and Craig

Sunday, May 06, 2007

wedding update

Hi everbody! Things are rolling into place. There was a bridal shower for Jane last weekend and from what I've heard everyone had a good time. I went over to Dale and Diane's today and saw all the stuff that we got, and we are very, very thankful. It's good to have great friends!

We picked our readings for the wedding and Jane's Aunt Jane and my Aunt Joanne graciously accepted our offer to read them. Me and Jane went to the Elmwood Lutheran Church today and after mass went and talked to the organist and picked our songs. Apparently "Here Comes The Bride" is only played on movies and such. It was news to me, but obvious to both Jane and the organist. Live and learn I guess. Despite the absence of "Here Comes The Bride" I think we made some good choices.

Only about 15 people have signed up for the beer bus so far. I thought it would be a hotter item, but who knew :)

We've also been house hunting, so maybe there'll be even more to celebrate on the 30th of June.

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weekend as much as we did

Craig and Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home