The Adventures of Jane and Craig

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tonight after eating Easter Dinner with Mom, Dad, Kirk, Dana and Chris, me and Jane headed down to the Bayshore to defend the honour of my work at a trivia contest sponsoring the Festival of Lights in Downtown Owen Sound. There was 9 of us from work and we all dressed up as doctors...I laughed because a few people actually thought I was a doctor HA HA...it must've been the beard...they confused me with McDreamy ;) We were leading at one point but we ended up out of the money in 7th place. It was a good time...did you know that the dot overtop of an "i" is called a tittle? Neither did I. Also elephants are the only animal that can't jump (we thought it was a turtle). Good time had by all



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home