The Adventures of Jane and Craig

Sunday, April 22, 2007

This Weekend - Man-shower and trivia

So me and Jane had an interesting weekend. On Friday, Jane gave me a call at work and said that she had decided to come into town. I said, ok but i was going to be a little late because the people from work were going out for a drink at Joan and Rob's to celebrate the end of integration testing or some such. I walk through the door and they started singing "Going to the chapel and we're...gonna get married...". The girls from work held a "man-shower" for me. I'm sure pictures will surface. The dressed me up in a boa, pink angel wings, a garter, some flowers...i'm sure I was the ugliest 9 year old girl ever. The food was excellent....I will say :) They gave me some re-gifts from when they had showers, I have a whole collection of ugly cups, old tea-pots, funky placemats, you name it. I also got a rocking chair out of it, a couple bottles of rum and all in all everyone had a good time...myself included...you'll see from the pictures :) Thanks everybody

So last night, after being hungover all day and spending a great deal of time on the couch, we went out to Chesley for trivia night to support the Kinettes. It was a lot of fun. It was me, Jane, Jane's dad and a bunch of her friends - Naomi, Amy, Amanda, Majesta and Wayne. For the people who played trivia with us at the Bayshore a couple of weeks ago, the music trivia was a lot better with a DJ than with the "3 old guys"-trio :)

The RSVPs are making their way back to us, and there are 9 people signed up for the beer bus so far! Have a great week everybody! :)

Craig and Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home